£9.99 ex VAT & Delivery
The PTC XtraSAN will kill 99.999% of germs within one minute and will leave a protective film that leaves a long lasting residual efficacy offering ongoing protection between uses and resistance to the formation of biofilm. One instance of recent testing is on an aircraft interiors where the product was still effective after six days from application! It should be noted that on the hands the upper layers of skin known as epidermis are constantly replacing themselves so protection will need renewing and washing of hands and surfaces will also remove the Biofilm. The degree of abrasion will have an impact.
The PTC XtraSAN is therefore better than an alcohol based sanitiser for many reasons:
• it doesn’t dry the skin out like alcohol does,
• it leaves behind a protective layer that will last until you wash it off unlike alcohol which dries of leaving no protection.
• Gives increased effectiveness the more it is used.
• It is safe to store and transport as it isn’t hazardous in any way.
• PTC XtraSAN is effective against C. diff, unlike alcohol based hand sanitiser.
Alcohol has an antiviral effect which is instantaneous but not long-lasting; it kills the virus on your hands but almost immediately leaves them unprotected against further contact. Alcohol also causes cracking and drying of the skin leading to open wounds giving a direct route to infection to the body.
The active ingredients contained in PTC XtraSAN attack protein and lipid structures, including those encapsulating envelope viruses such as COVid-19” PTC XtraSAN has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (which is the virus that causes COVID-19) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, PTC XtraSAN can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use. The active ingredients in PTC XtraSAN are amongst those listed on the United States Environmental Protection Agency Website as being effective against Human Coronavirus.
Product conforms to the requirements of Biocidal Products Regulation. TESTED & CERTIFIED TO BSEN1276 & BSEN13697 AGAINST BACTERIA – BSEN14476 AGAINST VIRUS
o PTC XtraSAN Surface & Hand Sanitiser is 100% compliant with all international hand hygiene protocols and the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (NPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012).
o Concentrations of these ingredients are equal to or above those recommended by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control for use in targeting COVID 19
• Proven superior performance over alcohol based sanitising products
o Kills up to 99.999% of germs within 1 minute
o Kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses
o Effective against C. diff, unlike alcohol based hand sanitiser
o Increased effectiveness with repeated use
o Long lasting residual efficacy offering ongoing protection between uses and resistance the formation of biofilm
o Biofilm disrupting capability
• 100% alcohol, chlorine, bleach and SLS Free
• Not tested on animals and vegan friendly
• Suitable for all skin types o Doesn’t dry out, irritate or damage the integrity or pH level of the skin. Capable of actively moisturising.
• Non hazardous
• Non flammable
• Fragrance free
• Does not promote superbug resistance
• TESTED & CERTIFIED TO BSEN1276 & BSEN13697 AGAINST BACTERIA – BSEN14476 AGAINST VIRUS
• PTC XtraSAN is a sophisticated blend of active and inactive ingredients that has a very affective biofilm reduction capability. This is due to the secret and unique interaction between the various components